Friday 11 January 2013

04-01-2013

Arrowtown's Remarkable Sweet Shop drew me in, but honest, I only took photos!My niece LOVED making a princess tower with her packet of Lego lollies!



Lego Lollies in the Remarkable Sweet Shop - 4 Jan 2013 - 14:11



03-01-2013

A big day of gardening ended with a divine lamb tagine, dry riesling and conversation recalling exotic travels .... and how my host acquired the delightful silver, hand-made candle-holders at a celebratory dinner in Morocco .....


Marrakesh Memories - 3 Jan 2013 - 21:52


02-01-2013

OOps -  I forgot to take a picture on day two!  .... except the prelim snaps of a gardening job I started  ...  so this is a crop I played with from the pre-gardening snaps I took!


Wendy's washing - 2 Jan 2013 - 14:59

Bookmark and Follow my blog - and Like the images .... and you go in the monthly draw to win a signed copy of the book "Bud, Flower, Leaf, Life" by Julia Thorne.

No comments:

Post a Comment